Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SASSY


Life with girls - it's ALWAYS sassy! At least it is at my house!! That was what Abby called this outfit - "sassy" - OH ME!

Here's EK - She was born sassy! Notice the headband - it only lasted 5 seconds thank goodness!
Here's Abby with her new idol - Karen Peck. Only my child would go up to a professional artist and sing to her - HA!

Last but certainly not least - here she is shaking her GROOVE THANG! Tonight was the Kindergarten PTA program. I have many more cute pictures, but they have LOTS of other kids in them. I won't invade their privacy! The theme was Love Our Earth and it was TOO CUTE! You can't see them in the picture, but she has on bell-bottoms that Mimi just whipped up yesterday before leaving for work! What would we do without Mimi??

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your girls are too cute!! Looks like you may have a diva on your hands :) I know the feeling!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!!! Abby got her picture made with Karen and I didn't!!! Maybe I can crop it and put my face in there! LOL!