Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Night With the GIRLS!

BAHAHAHAHA!!! That's all I can say about tonight! A few friends got together to celebrate the "re-marriage" of our besty, Marty. What happened next, only us and the poor waiter will ever know! The stories that were told are still making me chuckle (although chuckle is NOT the word for SOME of those stories - HAHAHA!!) Everyone needs to laugh, and laugh we did!!! Let's do it more often GFs!!

The guest of honor - it's just TOO hard to explain!


Me and Marty :)


Drea & Holly being - well - Drea and Holly!


A few of the MANY Kelly girls!!


MORE Kelly's (and a should be Kelly :)

Ann Marie, Jackie and Me

Alicia and Dana

Momma Suzie was there to "chaperone" - whatever!!!


POOR KYLIE - That's all I can say! Coming to a "my momma's getting married to my daddy, again :)" shower and hearing some of her own grandmother's comments may have very well sent her into YEARS of very pricey therapy.


2 comments:

Marty said...

LOL!!!! Made me giggle all over again!!!!!! What a night!!! Love you guys soooooo much!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I should have been the "chaperone"!!! I don't even want to know!!!