Monday, October 12, 2009

Praying for Kensley!

Many of you have now seen and read about our friends, the Kellys. We have created a blog site dedicated to information regarding Kensley's condition. Please visit it frequently along with the Facebook page. I have added a button to the side of my site if anyone is interested in making donations to the family. They are expected to be in Pensacola for a month or more. One can only imagine the costs that will accumulate from living and travelling expenses, not to mention missed work wages.

Thank you for all of your prayers - we are BELIEVING in miracles!!!

PRAYING FOR KENSLEY BLOG

BTW - feel free to copy my button on the side and add it to your blog!

3 comments:

The HoneaBees said...

The Honeas are praying! Dustin works at the HU with my hubs, so we have been keeping each other updated through you/facebook/their work.

Amy said...

Thanks for the update and link to the blog. We are praying for Kensley and her family. Thanks for keeping us posted!

reginasprayerchain@blogspot.com said...

Dear sweet people,my prayers are with this speacil child,the Lords hand I pray is on her and the family,May the Lords peace grace mercy and all the promises we stand on be on her , and yes I come into agreement with you all for Kensley, MAY OUR LORDS LOVE SHINE BRIGHT.
blessing,
Regina
Reginasprayerchain@yahoo.com