Saturday, October 17, 2009

Angels

I've been in Pensacola with The Kellys today. We didn't stay long-they have a huge support system of friends and family, but I just had to go hug someone. Check Kensley's blog for full updates, but she has had an AWESOME day.

A close friend of ours told Melissa this week that as he was praying, God let him know that he had sent the angels to watch over Kensley. She was telling me this while the two of us were whispering over Kensley and holding her hands. I'm telling you I almost looked around expecting to see them the feeling was so strong. All day I could picture angels encamping around her protecting her until God was finished touching her little body.

About an hour after we left, Dustin (Daddy) sent me this picture. This is Kensley and her brother Konnor. Have you ever seen a cell phone pick up these kind of details?? I haven't. Here's proof of those angels :)

Maybe one is Olivia. Amy, maybe one is Melissa. I hope so :) It would be an honor.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

beautiful, that pic is absolutely amazing.

Amy said...

Stephanie,
Thank you for those beautiful words at the end. I know that Melissa is our angel and Olivia is yours. I don't think it's a stretch at all to think they could both be Kensleys. And I agree - what an honor.

Thanks so much for keeping us updated. We are praying for that sweet Kensley as are so many people. I just know that God is holding her. And, what a beautiful picture!