Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Fall Break!

LOTS of events in our house last week! We started with a quick trip to the Smokies. Continued with Abby's surgery on Monday. It was pretty extensive, but she was a real trooper! I know the prayers of our friends and family helped her have a speedy recovery. We spent the rest of the week trying to find fun, "non-jumping" activities! All this along with the tragic wreck of our friends, the Kellys. Please read more about them in my next post.

We had our official Daisy Scout Investiture ceremony tonight. I'm so glad no one caught on fire!!! Lots of pictures :)


This is Ellie Kate's, "DUH - I HATE shoes" look! We spent the whole weekend trying to keep with the shoes she threw off until I finally gave into my redneck roots :)
Did someone say #2??? ROLL TIDE!

Abby and Stewart turning my kitchen into a science lab thanks to Chik Fil A kids meal prizes. Great activity for a "non-jump" day!

Official Daisy Scout and no one got burnt - WHEW!

No comments: