Monday, March 16, 2009

Hawaii!

We're off!!! We fly out in the morning for Hawaii!! Crazy, huh?? Stewart and I, the girls, Stewart's mom and brother are all headed for the big island! We will return next Monday and I'm sure I will have MANY stories and pictures to share! Right now we are still trying to pack and load all the electronic gizmos we are packing for Abby's entertainment! I sure wish there was something we could guarantee Ellie Kate's successful flight! Please pray - I'm a little spastic about travelling this far with the girls, but I know that God can provide travelling mercies!

Still trying to get the March for Babies info ready to go! The march is Saturday, April 18th!

Aloha!

2 comments:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

have a great time and be safe :)

~Jennifer

The HoneaBees said...

A much deserved trip for your whole family! Have fun!!!