Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Aloha!

What a trip!! Hawaii is absolutely breathtaking! I couldn't fathom how beautiful it could be, but it really was. It was almost unbelievable to stand and admire God's handiwork!

The girls did great on the plane ride! They both slept and played and were model passengers! We had some ups and downs - Abby had a fever for a few hours after we got there (a cold virus thing, we think) and then Ellie Kate ended up in the Emergency Room the night we came home with croup! All in all, though, they did great for such a HUGE trip! My Mom reminded me that the Lord allowed both girls to make it through the each plane ride without sickness and at least we were "on the ground" when they weren't feeling well. She is right!!

We got to do so many new things while we were there. We are all still suffering from the time zone changes and I am being buried alive in dirty clothes, so I will let the pictures speak for themselves!

Hold on - there are lots! If you want to see them all, see my album on Facebook!










1 comment:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Looks like ya'll had a GREAT time! Love all the pics!1

~Jennifer