Sunday, March 14, 2010

Opposite of ARRRGGGGGhh.....

Today has been a GREAT day!! Totally opposite of the "ARRGGGHHHH....." day earlier this week!! Nothing major - Stewart was caught up on his never ending homework associated with his Ed.S. degree he's working on, EK was in a super great mood, Abby is SO excited for it to be spring break, and we went out to eat with friends after church with no fit or eyebrow raising looks from surrounding tables! I'm still trying to work on those moments that the fear of "what's going to happen next?" starts to creep up. Tonight as I rocked EK and snuggled with Abby, I tried my best to be only in THIS moment and not worry about another. I pray the Lord will help me continue to do that!!

Here are a few pictures......EK before church and Abby after :) We're all so excited to be going out of town later this week. We ALL need a get-a-way!
I haven't solved the hard drive issue, but I have found that almost all if not all of the "lost" pictures are spread out among Stewart's, my Mom's and my computer at work. I had also uploaded a lot already to Shutterfly and just hadn't done anything with them yet. I WILL be researching and subscribing to one of those automatic back up programs after this. I think I felt more physically sick over this than any stomach virus!!

Happy Spring Break Week!!

1 comment:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

glad things are looking up for you guys, hope you have a great week! let me know what you decide to use to backup your pics, I SO need to do that!