Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Will Catch Up, I Will Catch Up!!

This phrase can be applied to every facet of life right now. As we speak, the unfolded laundry demon is lurking and about to swallow me whole! In an effort at procrastination (at which I am a PRO), I am avoiding it!!!
Seriously, work is good, life is good, but I feel like every day is a marathon!!! The girls are alternately taking turns being sick which doesn't help the chaotic pace!!! PLEASE hurry Spring!!! I NEED the winter cooties to disappear!!!

Here's some new stuff going on that I actually had time to snap a picture of :)



EK :) - this is BEFORE we contracted an RSV like virus that has turned into an infection that has her sounding like a descendant of Darth Vader with an accompanying diaper BURN (rash is too mild of a description!)

Abby started violin lessons!


CIRCUS!



BIRTHDAY PARTIES!

No comments: