Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 4th!

We had a great 4th of July! We spent the day cooking out at my Mom's with lots of cousins to play with. Abby made a special 4th of July cake for the occasion which she was VERY proud of! Notice I am one of those neurotic moms who dresses her kids to match - LOVE IT! I don't have two divas for nothing! We went to church that night and tried to make it over the mountain for the Stars fireworks. Abby has been terrified of fireworks her whole life and this was the first year she was going to be "brave". We topped the mountain just as the last one went off. She was SO disappointed! Stewart was a good daddy and stopped at a local stand and bought a few for us to do in the driveway at home. Fun times!
































































































2 comments:

Shannon Byrd said...

Fun times! The little one is looking more like you!

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Those are the cutest outfits I've ever seen!! If I ever have me a little girl I will be in so much trouble!! Glad ya'll had a great 4th of July :)