Sunday, May 3, 2009

Please Pray for the Staffords

I know I haven't posted in a few days. Stewart was out of town for a few days which left me as a single mom. WHEW - I have a whole new respect for you women out there who do it by yourselves day in and day out. During all of this the whole swine flu craziness broke out. I never thought being a school administrator would mean arming myself in masks and gloves and cleaning a school! Oh well, we do what we must!! I will post more with pictures soon!

Tonight my heart is breaking for friends of ours. Please pray for Jeremy and Johnna Stafford. Stewart and Johnna were very close friends in college. They lost their sweet baby Elizabeth Ann on Friday. They have known for several weeks of their pregnancy that, without a miracle, the baby would not live more than a few moments outside of the womb. They have trusted in God throughout this tragic journey and are now facing the unimaginable - burying your own child. I can't even begin to describe, but for those of you who have experienced a loss, I know your heart is twisting into the thousands of pieces mine is now. Please pray that God will comfort them in a way that only HE can over the next few days. Here is a link to their blog where you can catch up on their story. I know they would appreciate knowing you are praying!

http://ourjourneywithbabystafford.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Amy said...

Stephanie,
Thanks for sharing this. My heart is breaking for this family and I promise to pray for them. Words are so inadequate - just know that I will pray.

Amy

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Will be praying for the Stafford family Stephanie.....

~Jennifer

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Just read your comment on my recent post..... Yes Tomica does cut hair at Spoiled Rockin Kidz, its a small world huh?? Sam got his hair cut there about 2 wks ago... isnt it a neat place.