Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Max and the Chunky Monkey

Meet Max. The Easter Bunny brought him as an early present for Abby. He is a rescue Pembroke Welsch Corgi and is TOO sweet! We are very excited that he is part of the family!


Check out the chunky monkey!! EK had her 4 month checkup this week. She's weighing in at 16 pounds, 14 ounces and 25 inches long!! We got the green light to go forward with cereal and baby food, but she is not liking it right now! She's just as content to keep her bottle! I'm still trying and hoping to get her tummy full enough where she won't wake up to eat during the night! We all need more than 4 hours in a row!


Here's a shot of the girls on our way out the door Sunday morning. Abby loves to match EK which makes it easier for me too!

5 comments:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Those girls are just to precious!!

~jennifer

April Clark said...

Matt's parents have a Corgi just like your new addition! She is the sweetest dog. I know the girls love her!

Sharla said...

I know Abby is trilled about Max! We will have to come play soon and meet him. That EK is too cute!! I know Abby is loving being a Big Sister.

Amy said...

They are absolutely precious!!

Amy

The Lynch Family said...

She is big....my girl is almost 11 months and only weighs right at 17 pounds. Well, I think that my Averie is just little. They sure are cute!