Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

What a day of hope! Hope of what is to come, hope for all of God's children, hope that one day all of our journeys will reap Heavenly rewards! Hope that one day I will hold my little angel in a land of no tears. Hope! This knowledge has been the foundation of our family for years, but how much sweeter to have another reason to make it to our reward! I love Abby's version of the Easter story. It goes something like this - Welllll, Jesus died on Friday. They hung him on the cross but then 3 days later he came out of the tomb. Today! On Easter!! Enough said!

Here are lots of pictures from the last few days! Egg hunts and MORE egg hunts!! We hope everyone had a blessed Easter!
The Thorson's - Easter 2009
Abby trying to see if she has the prize egg.

Papaw (my dad) and the girls!


Abby's has had enough pictures!

Ellie Kate has REALLY had enough!


Here was a happier moment that morning!


Thank you Easter Bunny!

Abby and the Easter Bunny at Burrit Museum

Candy!

Oh me - who put this hat on me???


Ready for the egg hunt!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hope - that is exactly what Easter means to our family too! I was reminded of that at church yesterday as I thought of Melissa. I am so grateful for Easter and what it means!

Glad you had a good one!

Amy

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Glad you had a good Easter, love all the pics of your beautiful family~