Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Program

Well, as if I have nothing else going on this year, Stewart and I were in charge of our Christmas Program at church this year! It was a LOT of work, but I think it turned out great. We had 3 goals - try to do it in an hour or less, every child have a part that wanted one, and be ALL ABOUT JESUS! The play was called "Through the Eyes of the Friendly Beasts" and was a sweet retelling of the traditional nativity with an animal spin on it! ALL of the kids did awesome!! Church peeps - I have TONS of great pics of your kids since I had a birds eye view - email me and I'll copy them for you!!
EK didn't get to go - this was 3 days post hospital. Too many people and germs for that! She stayed home with Mimi and Papaw and probably enjoyed it just as much!

Ready to go!
Abby and her fellow cows


"I said the cow all white and red. I gave him my manger for His bed!"



Now.....what to do for next year???

No comments: