Friday, October 1, 2010

On a Break :)

I'm still here. We're still CRAZY busy, but very thankful :)

The last few weeks have been too busy to even think about blogging plus I'm not sure any of it would have been worth reading unless you like reading waaah, waaaah, waahhhh!! Nothing majorly wrong, just totally stressed with meaningless, daily grind stuff and not enough time for the important things!

We're out the door tomorrow for the Smokies.......no plans except to eat, relax and head to Dollywood to hear some of our favorite groups and enjoy some play time.

Maybe after a few days of play I'll be in a better place to update the world on our happenings recently with LOTS of pictures.

I never wanted this to be my daily diary, but something like a journal to let out what I can't say. Somehow reading other's thoughts and feelings has always helped me, and that's my only real purpose......get it out to help me, and if it helps you in the process then Praise the Lord!

Ever heard garbage in/garbage out????? I'm taking a break to get out all the garbage so the "keepers" can find their way out! Please help me pray I can sort it all through :)

No comments: