Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pink Panthers


YEAH ABBY!! Tonight was the debut of the Eastern League U8 Pink Panthers!! They didn't score the most goals of the evening (insert wink), but they played hard and did an outstanding job! Abby has never played soccer before and actually scored her first goal!! (That could be up for review since there was a MOB around the ball before it rolled in, but she thinks it was her foot that placed the final kick, and I'll go along with that!!)

Check out the cutie! LOTS of pics - I got a new camera and was having TONS of fun playing around with it (sorry to rub it in Drea :( )






Abby playing defense - what do I do??




I'm pretty sure there's not supposed to be sassiness on the soccer field!



#1 Fan :)

OOhhh......dirt!! Tell me Moms - how do you get this lovely red mud out??


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow, EK looks so different in that last picture. New hair do?