Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Recap



Labor Day Recap - we played, we ate, we enjoyed family and friends, and we're TIRED!!! :)

Awesome weekend - can we have 3 day weekends ALL the time???

Playing with friends at Monte Sano Park

Poor Grayson - not sure if he was crying before or after EK came to check on him :)

Abby and Kennedy (her Mom blogs here :))





EK's BFF - Griffin


Are you ready for some football????? Didn't break out the cute girl outfits this weekend but they're coming!!

Chilling out at Mimi and Papaw's

Getting kisses from Nana


Mimi starting piano lessons early

Another microphone hog - anyone surprised??

Monday Stewart and Abby went to see the final day of the Star Wars exhibit at the Space and Rocket center. What did me and EK do?? Why, climb on tables of course! Isn't that what everyone does??

Seriously - this kid is the light of my life one second and my worse nightmare the next!!! Terrible twos have hit with a vengeance. If it can be gotten into - it is. If it can be put in her mouth and swallowed - it is. If there is ANYTHING that she shouldn't get, she will find it instantly!! I found out today that she left some lovely teeth marks on another classmate at MDO :( :(
I'm going tomorrow to beg for forgiveness and ask them to PLEASE help me teach her human ways verses that of a chimpanzee (which she closely resembles in actions sometimes :)

Love me some EK, but whew.......don't offer to babysit this one unless you MEAN IT!!

3 comments:

Drea said...

Oh Mom! EK is a sweety- she is just working out the kinks :)
She is second in line to the throne (after Abby) and she is just making sure she gets heard! Kyle was all the same PLUS some and he is now turning into the sweet one (of course I can now send him outside to climb on monkey bars instead of his bedroom furniture :) and FYI 3 year old girls are worse than 2yo in my book. The hair and wardrobe come in to play and they know how to talk and then there is the tears....... and Kaylee is 7..... and we still have these issues :)-

candih said...

I'll keep that sweetie and you know I mean it!! I've already had one monkey....I can handle another one!

April Clark said...

Case and EK may drive us to the crazy house! ha! They may be 'spirited,' but they are both as sweet as can be!

Case is perfect at daycare. The little sweetie likes to keep his fit pitching for home! He has only bitten one friend, but his teacher assures me that he was provoked.