Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween :)

Hi all! I hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend!! We had a busy one. I helped a few others plan a VERY last minute party for the 7 and under crowd from church along with the normal Halloween activities. We didn't trick or treat much this year. I really want to live in a subdivision this time of year so the girls can have that TRUE trick or treat experience. Stewart said next year we'll invite a few friends and pull a hay trailer behind the four wheeler and "group" trick or treat - ONLY IN ALABAMA!!! HA! Here are a few pictures of the girls!

Getting ready to carve pumpkins!
Pumpkin guts!!
Abby playing at the Halloween party!
Ellie Kate and Papaw "supervising" the inflatable slide!
My husband - the goth boy. (Yes - he is a high school principal. Yes - his students did see him. No - I never thought I would ever paint my husband's fingernails black!)
DIVA!
Get it Hannah Montanna!!

Our little flower!!
Check out those cheeks!!!

1 comment:

Manda said...

These pics are too cute!!!!!