Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Ellie Kate!! (Warning - LOTS of pics!!)

What a weekend!!! Friday started with me in Montgomery. Stewart made sure to sing "Happy Birthday" when he woke EK up that morning :) She spent the day with Juju (a sister from church who keeps her 2 days a week). Juju planned a sweet little party with EK and her "boyfriend" Griffin :)

I made it home that afternoon by 4:00, and was so excited to see my girls!! I had a Gigi cupcake in hand for that night's celebration!


Saturday brought snow and a Roll Tide victory!!!



Sunday was the birthday bash! Thanks to Mimi for hosting and taking care of all the food!! I don't think I could have pulled it off without her!! You're the best Mimi ever!! Friends and family gathered to watch the diva prance around in her tutu telling everyone that she was "tooo" years old (not sure why she skipped one) and "appy day" (her version of Happy Birthday!) Watching her play in the cake was a riot! BTW - Aunt Nana made the cake - AWESOME isn't it??? She liked it on her toes better than anything! She crashed and slept for hours before she could even open the presents, but what a great party she had!!!




WHEW - don't ever say I didn't post pictures :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I let Ava see these pictures and she just laughed and laughed. LOL

Amy said...

The cake was beautiful and the tutu was absolutely adorable!! Happy birthday to that precious little girl! :)